Estate Planning Workshop
03 March 2021 : 6:00 PM - 03 March 2021 : 7:30 PM
Join us at Kalamunda Library for an Estate Planning Workshop that will provide information on what Australian families need to do after a loss and how to reduce the burden on family with some simple preparations.
The workshop will cover 5 topics to support families when preparing individual Estate Plans:
- What does estate administration involve?
- How does asset ownership determine who inherits what?
- What are the three elements to a complete Estate Plan?
- What critical information and decisions can I make now and how can I store these carefully?
- Is my superannuation and insurance set up correctly to benefit me and my family?
Light refreshments will be served.
Bookings available via https://www.trybooking.com/BNRLN