Winning Resumes Workshop
24 February 2022 : 10:00 AM - 24 February 2022 : 12:00 PM
Join us at High Wycombe Library for a highly engaging and informative workshop delivered by best selling author and award-winning career coach Alison Bannister.
This workshop is for participants who want to learn what a ‘Winning Resume’ looks like. A great resume should be achievement focused and effective enough to get you onto the short-list.
Upon attending the workshop participants will:
- Gain the relevant skills to create an effective resume.
- Understand ‘The Do’s and Don’ts’ of what to include and what to leave out.
- Find out what future employers and Hiring Managers expect.
- Learn easy ‘Tips & Tricks’ to make a resume stand out and get noticed.
- Understand which templates to use and how to avoid the pitfalls.
- Establish essential elements to entice the Hiring Manager to invite you for that crucial job interview!
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.