Advocare Workshop: Empowering People
25 August 2021 : 10:00 AM - 25 August 2021 : 12:00 PM
Come along to hear from Advocare about information on Seniors Rights, Elder Abuse and Aged Care Concerns
- What is Advocare and what we do?
- Information about new Aged Care Charter of Rights
- Protecting your rights and making a complaint
- How to recognise and respond to elder abuse
- Responding to questions about your care and the care of your loved ones
Workshop is free and all are welcome.
Phone the Darling Range Hub on 0492 807 603
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.