COVID-19 Community Update – Monday 26 April 2021
Following the recent State Government Directions and COVID-19 Lockdown a number of City of Kalamunda facilities are closed on Tuesday 27 April 2021 and are then expected to reopen where practical, however we will have restrictions on the number of patrons allowed in all facilities at any one time.
At this point, based on the current State Government advice, all City of Kalamunda venues will have a maximum of 20 persons. Masks are required.
All online and phone services are operational. For assistance call 9257 9999.
The State Government have advised the post-lockdown transition will be in place until 12.01am, Saturday 1 May.
The following measures are in place throughout Perth and Peel:
- Continue wearing a mask in public, while at work and on public transport unless exemptions apply e.g. vigorous outdoor exercise
- 20-person limit for private indoor and outdoor gatherings
- 20-patron capacity limit and 4sqm rule for:
- cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs for seated food and drink service only
- beauty salons, hairdressers and barbers
- public venues such as recreation centres, outdoor playgrounds, museums and swimming pools
- places of worship
- entertainment venues
- No visitors to aged and disability care facilities and hospitals, except for compassionate reasons and advocacy
- Weddings and funerals can proceed with up to 100 guests, but require an exemption and COVID Event Plan
- Professional and community sports, including training, permitted but without spectators
- Elective surgery can proceed for category 1 and urgent category 2 surgeries only
- Schools, childcare centres and TAFEs open - mask-wearing requirements apply for all school staff and secondary students, but not primary school students or staff when teaching
- Universities open for online learning only
- Fitness clubs, gyms, casinos and nightclubs remain closed
Regional travel restrictions will be removed, but restrictions on travel to remote Aboriginal communities remain in place.
Anyone in an unaffected region who has been in Perth or Peel since 17 April must comply with mask-wearing requirements.
To view the locations that have been identified from contact tracing to date please go to: https://healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus/Locations-visited-by-confirmed-cases
COVID-19 testing locations and times can be viewed via https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/COVID-clinics