Have Your Say: Draft Hartfield Park Master Plan Stage 2
The City of Kalamunda is encouraging residents and stakeholders to provide feedback on the Draft Hartfield Park Master Plan (HPMP) Stage 2.
The objectives of the study were to consider the viability, or otherwise, of co-locating key stakeholders and to investigate how the existing reserve and its facilities can be improved to respond to contemporary design, users’ expectations and meet the general needs of a growing community.
The City of Kalamunda has a vision for Hartfield Park to be a place for everyone to grow, learn and play in the heart of Forrestfield.
- New clubroom facilities for AFL / Little Athletics; Bowls and Tennis; Rugby Union and Cricket.
- Unisex changerooms for Rugby League and Football (soccer).
- New Little Athletics infrastructure including long jump pits.
- Extension of Morrison Oval with new sports floodlighting.
- A new facility for Foothills Men’s Shed.
- New cricket nets.
- Conversion of a grass bowling green to synthetic.
- Development of two new tennis courts.
- Expanded and realigned car parking across Hartfield Park.
View a copy of the Draft Hartfield Park Master Plan (HPMP) Stage 2 and provide your feedback via: https://engage.kalamunda.wa.gov.https://engage.kalamunda.wa.gov.au/hartfield-park-together
Comments close 5pm on Wednesday, 26 May 2021