Have Your Say: Proposed Childcare Premises – Lot 331 (63) Canning Road, Kalamunda (DA21/0523)
The City of Kalamunda has received a development application for a proposed childcare premises at the above-mentioned location.
The key elements of the proposal are as follows:
- 23 bays provided on site to service the development inclusive of 1 accessible bay, (24 bays required to comply therefore the proposal seeks a shortfall of one (1) parking bay)
- Maximum number of children is 90 and 15 staff members
- Operating hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am to 6pm
- Access and egress to the site is via Canning Road (some staff parking can be accessed from Swindells)
- Site works include cutting/ filling and retaining walls
All associated documentation to the proposal can be found via document library on the City's Engagement Portal.
Alternatively, the proposal can also be viewed at the City of Kalamunda Administration, 2 Railway Road, Kalamunda during office hours.
Further information can be obtained from the City’s Planning Department on 9257 9876.
Have Your Say!
Find more information about this proposal and provide feedback via engage.kalamunda.wa.gov.au/da21-0523
Alternative to the online survey, 1hard copies of the survey are available at the City of Kalamunda’s Administration. Written submissions can be provided via:
In Person: City of Kalamunda, 2 Railway Road, Kalamunda
Post: PO Box 42, Kalamunda WA 6926
Comments period has now been extended to close 5pm on Monday, 14 February 2022
For any further information, please contact the City of Kalamunda via telephone on (08) 9257 9999 during office hours.
1 Print and interactive document versions are available for download from the City's Engagement Portal
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.